Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Godzilla

So, I've gotten back to my city, back from Jerusalem.

While I was in Jerusalem, people asked me how I can tolerate the dirty subways in New York. And I told 'em: "Don't be dissin' my city, man!" That'll show them!

While I was in Jerusalem, I met lots of old friends, plus some bloggers. Checklist, checklist!

DatingMaster,Jerusalem--√ (lunch at Rahhamu)
Mis-Nagid-- X (my fault-- he was on a trip to Tel Aviv, but had already gone home by the day that I went to Tel Aviv)
Gefilte Fish-- Ran into him by chance while buying supplies for Mar Gavriel at Kikar Safra.
Anonymous-- Saw her at shul on Friday night.

But now I'm back in New York, getting ready to celebrate Hhag Hapurim.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dating Mistress, Jerusalem said...

Did you say DatingMaster? then you must have come over to my place as well... if you know what I mean...

2:24 PM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

ROTFL!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Lipman said...

Hit the tone, very nice. Mind the blogroll!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

thanks for the tip, that's really funny too!

6:19 AM  
Blogger The back of the hill said...

Errrm, what was the fish doing at Kikar Safra?

Him being there seems etvoss unlikely.

Squares make him circumambulate while counting his paces in order to hit each corner with a prime number - a process which has to begin again if he makes a mistake. So he avoids anything which resembles a square, or the name of which suggests a square, and even locations which are mentally associated with squares (always excepting Spui Plein, actually a rhombus).

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lvnsm27 said...

You saw anonymous, Rotfl!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home